The package includes
- 1pcs Silicon Carbon Glass Plate
- Strong adhesion and clean removal!
- Clamp the platform to the printer’s hotbed.
- Place the A4 paper on the platform for leveling, and the distance between the nozzle and the platform keeps the A4 paper moving freely
- After finish printing, the viscosity of the platform will gradually decrease as the temperature decreases, and the model can be taken after the temperature of the platform is lowered.
The suggested bed temperature range for each type of filaments is shown below
- PLA: 50-70 ℃
- PP: 100-120 ℃
- ABS: 90-120 ℃
- TPU: 50-70 ℃
- PC: 100-120 ℃
- NYLON: 90-120 ℃
- PETG: 50-70 ℃
How to clean the glass bed?
- Heat the bed to 70℃ until the leftover material is as soft and easy to remove as possible.
- Use the scraper to remove any residue.
- Scrub the glass with warm water.
- Do not scrub the glass platform with alcohol, it will damage the surface coating that increases adhesion. We recommend cleaning with water.